While information is the foundation of our ability to provide superior service, our most important asset is our clients’ trust. Keeping client information secures, and using it only as our clients would want us to, is a top priority for all of us at Destination Nepal Tours and Travels. Here then, is our promise to our individual customers:
- We will protect, according to strict standards of security and confidentiality, any information our customers share with us.
- We will limit the collection and use of customer information to the minimum we require to deliver superior service to our customers, which includes advising our customers about our products, services and other opportunities, and to administer our business.
- We will permit only authorized employees, who are trained in the proper handling of customer information, to have access to that information. Employees who violate our Privacy Promise will be subject to our normal disciplinary process.
- We will not reveal customer information to any external organization unless we have previously informed the customer in disclosures or agreements, or are required by law.
- We will always maintain control over the confidentiality of our customer information.
- Whenever we hire other organizations to provide support services, we will require them to conform to our privacy standards and to allow us to audit them for compliance.
- We will attempt to keep customer files complete, up-to-date, and accurate. We will tell our customers how and where to conveniently access their information (except when we’re prohibited by law) and how to notify us about errors which we will promptly correct.
We use cookie technology to help visitors and customers move faster through our site. When you sign on to our Web site or take advantage of several key features, we may pass cookies to your computer. A cookie is a string of information that is sent by a Web site and stored on your hard drive or temporarily in your computer’s memory.
We use e-mail links located on this site to allow you to contact us directly via e-mail. We use the information provided in your e-mail to respond to your questions or comments.
The personally identifiable information we collect about you is stored in limited access servers. We will maintain safeguards to protect the security of these servers and your personally identifiable information.
Given that the Internet is a global environment, using the Internet to collect and process personal data necessarily involves the transmission of data on an international basis. Therefore, by browsing https://www.dntt.com.np and communicating electronically with us you acknowledge and agree to our processing of personal data in this way.
Booking package/Making payment
During the booking process the user of our web pages is asked to complete a booking inquiry containing some contact details (names, telephone number and e-mail address). These details are used solely for the purpose of contacting the customer. Information relating to payment is under special protection and will only be accessible to banks or credit card companies in order to authorize the payment.
We may disclose personal information if required by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary in order to conform to the actions of the law or comply with legal process served on Destination Nepal Tours and Travels.
Comments and Questions