PRICE: in US$ [subject to availability at the time of confirmation]
• The above rates are net inclusive all taxes & per person on twin/double sharing basis.
• SRS-single room supplement
• The timing of sightseeing points shall be fixing by local operator due to traffic & weather conditions
• Non-refundable for any cancellation that made by clients after tour start
• Following guide are available on the supplementary charge: "Spanish, Germany, French, Italian, Chinese, Japanese & Korean etc as per your requirement"
• The above rates are valid till 30th September, 2015
ïƒ¼ All tours & transfer as per the given itinerary by comfortable private air-conditional vehicle
ïƒ¼ All sightseeing tours with a local English speaking guide as per itinerary
ïƒ¼ All applicable monument entrance fees
ïƒ¼ All activities which are mention in above itinerary
ïƒ¼ Daily buffet breakfast
ïƒ¼ All accommodation in the mention hotel
ïƒ» Nepal Visa fees
ïƒ» Tips for driver & guide
ïƒ» International airfare
ïƒ» Air-conditional vehicle for budget package
ïƒ» Meals [Lunch & dinner: US$ 10-20 per lunch/dinner]
ïƒ» Personal expenses such as insurance, medical charges, laundry, shopping, liquor etc
ïƒ» Cost arising by flight cancellation/road blockades/landslides and reasons beyond our control
ïƒ» Any expenses incurred in emergency evacuation
ïƒ» Any transportation cost outside of the regular itinerary
All visitors except the Indian nationals must hold passport and valid visa. Visa can be obtained at the Nepalese diplomatic missions and consulates abroad. Visa is also issued at the entry points. It can be extended at the Department of Immigration, Bhrikutimandap, Kathmandu. Children under 10 years need not pay any visa fee. People willing to get entry Visa at the airport or any of the land entry points are required to fill a visa form with passport photograph. So, please download form from the link below (visa form) and get ready while you are passing through the immigration Point. Only People of these countries do not get visa on arrival at the immigration entry points of Nepal: - Nigeria, Ghana, Zimbabwe, Swaziland, Cameroon, Somalia, Liberia, Ethiopia, Iraq, and Palestine, Afghanistan. For more and updated information: Click here
Gratis visa for 30 days available only for tourists of SAARC countries
Multiple entry 15 days - US$ 25 or equivalent convertible currency
Multiple entry 30 days - US$ 40 or equivalent convertible currency
Multiple entry 90 days - US$ 100 or equivalent convertible currency
Tourist Visa Extension
* Visa extension fee for 15 days or less is US $ 30 or equivalent convertible currency and visa extension fee for more than 15 days is US$ 2 per day
* Tourist visa can be extended for a maximum period of 150 days in a single visa year (January – December).
Information for Indian Citizens:
Visa is not require for an Indian citizens For updated information: Click here
To allow Indian citizens to make travel on the basis of the following document:
a. Passport, or
b. Driving license with photograph, or
c. Identity card with photograph issued by a governmental body, or
d. Ration card with photograph, or
e. Voter identity card with photograph, or
f. Registration certificate issued by the Indian embassy to the Indian citizen staying in Nepal, or
g. Ad hoc/temporary identity card issued by the Indian embassy to the Indian citizen in the event of exigency, or
h. Document with photograph and setting out identity, issued by the sub-divisional magistrate or authority there above.
i. Once again, welcome to Nepal, we wish you a memorable holiday in this country, thank you.
Your booking will be confirmed by email once we receive your deposit of 40% of total trip cost & the balance 60% of total trip cost after on arrival in Kathmandu.
In case of cancellation by the Traveller, the Agency has the right to charge a percentage cancellation fee according to the following scale:
• Up to 30 days before the “Trip Start Day” a fee of 20%
• 15-29 days before the “Trip Start Day” a fee of 30%
• 7-14 days before the “Trip Start Day” a fee of 60%
• 6 or less days until the “Trip Start Day” and in the event of non-appearance a fees of 90%